How to Set-up Your Facebook Shop
As you continue to adapt and change your strategy to stay relevant in the modern market place, you have probably considered selling directly through your business Facebook page.
However, you may have thought it would be too difficult to set up. Don't worry, it isn't as hard as you may think, and this blog post will walk you through the steps needed to set up your shop.
Setting Up Your Facebook Shop
The process of setting up your shop is relatively easy and merely requires that you take the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Create Your Shop page and click the Next button.
2. Select one of the three available check out options and click the Next button.
3. Select the Facebook business page you want to sell from and click Next or click Create a New page and follow the required steps to create a business Facebook page.
4. Enter the email address you want to use for business associated with your Facebook shop in the pop-up form and click Submit.
5. Enter a name for your product catalog in the Catalog Name field and click Next.
6. Review your shop settings, make any required changes, check the box to agree to the seller agreement and click the Finish Setup button to submit your shop for review.
You have now completed your Facebook shop. The next steps in your Facebook ecommerce journey will be to: